Crowned with Virtue
Click HERE to visit our new combined Crowned with Virtue and Mastering Knighthood webpage.
The purchase of the Crowned with Virtue Curriculum includes:
• The Crowned with Virtue Handbook with details about the basic structure of the club, organizational tips, and suggestions for club meetings and schedules.
• A Curriculum document with nine months of content: heroines to study, book recommendations, activities, and ideas for field trips and hero visits.
• An additional Curriculum Resources Document with a parent welcome letter, printable book list, expanded activity ideas, games, printables, book discussion ideas, and more.
• Printable full-color posters of the Standards of Christathel and The Hero’s Creed, as well as a poster for the theme scripture for the year.
• Sheet music and audio accompaniment file for the Crowned with Virtue theme song, “One Little Light.”
• An opportunity for a one-on-one phone conversation with our Heroic Youth Clubs
Director as well as ongoing support throughout the year.
• The addition of your club information to our database so we can refer possible new members to your club.
Here is a a sample page from one of our previous curricula.